Students & Career Seekers
Have you ever wondered:
Have you ever wanted to:
It’s important to connect what you learn in school with your potential career interests. It’s also important to understand the types of jobs that are available and will become available in your community. Starting in the fall of 2017, students in participating Northeast Wisconsin schools will have access to the Inspire Northeast Wisconsin features as you create your individualized learning plan in your Career Cruising account assigned at school. Those features include:
- Employer profiles that describe local companies that hire people for the careers you are interested in.
- Online career coaches who will answer your career-related questions.
- Real-world experiences – find and request local real-world experiences offered by local employers and community organizations. Real-world experiences like job-shadowing and internships are an important step to take in understanding where you’d like to go in your career – and what steps you need to take with your education.
- Do you have access to CareerCruising.com? (If you don’t have access – please contact your school counselor or principal)
- If your school does not have access, please have your school counselor or principal contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t know where to start after logging in? Download this Student Quick-Start Guide. (Adobe Pdf Reader required ) or this Student Quick-Start Powerpoint.